Monday, February 05, 2007

Two Beautiful Prayers from a Friend

Prayer for Holy Mother Church

In union with the Immaculate Heart of Mary I hail and adore the Holy Wound of Thy right hand. O Jesus, and in this wound I place all the Priests of Thy Holy Church. Each time they offer the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass give them the fire of Thy Divine Love, that they may give, in turn, to the souls entrusted to them. Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Ghost. Amen.

I hail and adore the Holy Wound of Thy left hand, and in this wound I give to you all those in error and non-believers, those poorest of the poor who don't know Thee. For the sake of these souls, O Jesus, send many good workers into Thy vineyard, that they all may find their way to Thy Most Sacred Heart. Glory be to the Father and to the
Son and to the Holy Ghost. Amen.

I hail and adore the Holy Wounds of Thy Holy Feet. and in these wounds I give Thee the hardened sinners, who love the world more than Thee, especially those who must die today. Dear Jesus, don't let your Precious Blood be lost to them. Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Ghost. Amen.

I hail and adore the Holy Wounds of Thy most blessed Head, and in these wounds I give Thee the enemies of Holy Mother Church, all those who today still make bloody persecutions on your Mystical Body. I pray Thee. O Jesus, convert them, summon them as you summoned Saul to Paul, that there soon be one flock and one Shepherd. Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Ghost. Amen.

I hail and adore the wound of Thy most Sacred Heart, and in this wound I give Thee, O Jesus, my soul and all for whom you wish me to pray. Especially all the suffering and oppressed, all the persecuted and abandoned. Grant to them all Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, Thy light and Thy grace. Fill all of us with Thy love and Thy true peace. Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Ghost. Amen.

Heavenly Father, through the Immaculate Heart of Mary I offer Thee Thy much loved Son and myself with Him. In Him, and through Him. Completely according to His intentions and In the name of all creatures. Amen.

`My dear little soul. If you knew how much I love this prayer you would pray it often. You can save the world with It.' (Words of Christ to Mutter Graf [Mother Graf] - Feast of St. Maurice. 1961. Germany)


Prayer for the Consecration of the Family


Sacred Heart of Jesus and Immaculate Heart of Mary, I come to you to consecrate myself and my entire family to your United Hearts. I desire to renew the vows of my baptism and place each member of my family through an act of faith, hope and love into loving union with the Holy Family of Jesus, Mary and Joseph. I dedicate myself and each member of my family to the Guardian Angels God has given each one of us. O Holy Guardian Angels, enlighten, guide and protect each one so as to lead us safely home to heaven.

At Fatima, dear Mother of God, you appeared with St. Joseph and the Child Jesus blessing the world. O Holy Family, bestow blessings upon me and my entire family so that we may live the Christ-life. I desire that each member of my family adore always the Most Blessed Trinity and love our God in the Most Blessed Sacrament.

Grant peace to each member of my family. Keep each one in the grace of Jesus Christ. Never permit any of my family to stray from the true faith. (For any family member who has strayed, I beseech you to bind up the wounds, lift up the fallen, restore and keep each of our loved ones in grace. Bid them come back to their Father's true home.) Amen.

No comments: